The APM Accredited Assurance Practitioner training course is a specialist course that provides a comprehensive and practical view of the strategies, competencies required, and tools and techniques available to design, set up and deliver effective and integrated project assurance in organisations.
The course will provide confidence to stakeholders that projects in the portfolio will achieve their scope, time, cost and quality objectives, and realise their benefits.
For Practitioners, by Practitioners.
The two-day Wellingtone Assurance Practitioner training course is Accredited by Association for Project Management; the Chartered Body for the Profession.
- Introduction to Integrated Assurance
- The Principles of Integrated Assurance
- The Organisational Landscape of Integrated Assurance
- The Dimensions of Integrated Assurance
- The Levels of P3 Integrated Assurance
- Integrated Assurance Review Types
- Integrated Assurance Tools and Techniques
- Developing an Integrated Assurance Model
- Implementing the Integrated Assurance Plan
- Integrated Assurance Competencies
Delegates will undertake a 1-hour multiple-choice examination and successful candidates will be awarded the APM Accredited Wellingtone Assurance Practitioner certificate.