The APM Accredited Assurance Practitioner training course is a specialist course that provides a comprehensive and practical view of the strategies, competencies required, and tools and techniques available to design, set up and deliver effective and integrated project assurance in organisations.
The course will provide confidence to stakeholders that projects in the portfolio will achieve their scope, time, cost and quality objectives, and realise their benefits.
For Practitioners, by Practitioners.
The Assurance course is Accredited by the Association for Project Management; the Chartered Body for the Profession.
- Introduction to Integrated Assurance
- The Principles of Integrated Assurance
- The Organisational Landscape of Integrated Assurance
- The Dimensions of Integrated Assurance
- The Levels of P3 Integrated Assurance
- Integrated Assurance Review Types
- Integrated Assurance Tools and Techniques
- Developing an Integrated Assurance Model
- Implementing the Integrated Assurance Plan
- Integrated Assurance Competences
Delegates must take the exam within one week upon completion of the course.
What if I can’t attend the Public course I booked?
We live in uncertain times, so Wellingtone apply a #HumanFirst approach to our cancellation policies!
You can cancel anytime up to 14 days before the course and request a full refund. Alternatively, we do allow for you to postpone your course once to a future course without charge providing you notify us within 3 days notice; this is to allow Wellingtone to fill your space. No-shows or cancellations within 3 days are not entitled to a refund without extenuating circumstances.
If you have further questions do not hesitate to get in touch with us.