FuturePMO is a 1-day PMO Conference that brings together 350 PMO Professionals from across industry to hear from 20+ industry-leading speakers.
The theme for 2020 is Superheroes. FuturePMO is different. It will take you back to your childhood, to different worlds, and give you an insight into the hero that is your PMO.
The PMO event encourages delegates to challenge the way they think about PMO and how it can help you to work smarter.
The conference was created and is hosted by Wellingtone who launched it in 2017.
More speaker announcements to be made over coming months
- Cranfield University – Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer in Change Project & Programme Management
- Dyson – Bobby Binns, Global Head of PMO
- PMO Strategies – Laura Barnard, Founder and CEO
- Charlotte Central School – Alan Miller, Digital and Transformational Learning Coach
“Do it! You’ll get chance to hear from (& meet) PMO staff from all around the world, share ideas, and learn new things”
University of Edinburgh
“FuturePMO provided a good opportunity to learn and share PPM related information”
“By attending you will realise that you are not alone in your PMO struggles – useful to generate ideas for your own PMO”
Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
If you are booking for groups of 3+ please get in touch for discount.
- £295 | Buy before 31st December 2019
- £325 | Buy before 31st March 2020
- £355 | Buy before 30th June 2020
- £395 | Buy before 1st October 2020