Are you ever bored or distracted during webinars? Do you quickly zone out or leave if a presentation doesn’t ‘float your boat’? Maybe you stay just long enough to obtain the PDU code for a unit of professional development? We know some webinars can feel like a dirge. Death by PowerPoint, endless bullet points, shown on complicated impenetrable slides!
- Identify good practice for online event production
- Demonstrate the capabilities necessary to produce high-stakes virtual events
- Reflect on (sometimes painful) lessons learned and our long list of do’s and don’ts
- Provide a ‘behind the scenes peek’ at the GoToWebinar platform and Mentimeter
- Share some practical take-aways
FuturePMO Academy Learning Week
This webinar is part of the FuturePMO Academy Learning week; a weeklong learning event for PMO people. The Wellingtone PMO Academy supports your journey through the PMO career ladder which is aligned to the Wellingtone Competence Framework. It provides a mixture of core training classes, masterclasses as well as some online events hosted by a variety of industry-leading speakers.