The 5th annual State of Project Management Report will be published in the next week. This webinar lifts the lid on our industry and provides a focused summary of the key report findings. Participants will be able to informally benchmark their organisation against this invaluable data set. We will also give you much food for thought on how you can take your project & portfolio management to the next level of maturity.
Efficient & effective project & portfolio management (PPM) has a significant positive impact on any organisation. As work becomes more project-centric, with distributed teams, the benefits of PPM become more and more valuable.
Headlines you’ll hear during this webinar include:
- The Growth of the PMO: 89% of organisations state having one or more PMOs (50% have more than one). We still find that a quarter of these are relatively new, being less than 2 years old.
- The role of the PMO: So what does the typical PMO do? Well, the top 6 activities include:
- Project status reporting
- Maintaining the portfolio list
- Maintaining the PM methodology & templates
- Facilitating the project approval process
- Providing project management expertise
- Facilitating lessons learned
- Value versus Difficulty: Which PPM processes add the most value for the least effort?
- Project Success Rates: How many projects are delivered on time, to budget and benefit?
Join Vince Hines, managing Director of Wellingtone, as he takes us through the latest data and provides real world practical advice in this focused 30-minute webinar.