PLEASE NOTE: This event has now taken place.
The world is rapidly running out of resources and this issue can’t be ignored any further; action has to be taken now!
Make sure you’re a part of one of the world’s most important projects. Get your tickets to Fusing the Project World;the must-attend event of 2015!
This event aims to raise the profile of fusion energy as the world’s generator of electricity into the future and to highlight the important part project management has to play in achieving this objective.
The conference is being held on September 4th, 2015 in France and ITER are calling for all project management practitioners and stakeholders to be a part of it and help on one of the world’s most important matters.
Sharing the experience with you will be over 200 members of the ITER and Global Projects community, as well as 400 delegates for you to learn and network with.
Speakers of the highest level have been selected to tell this story and get you ready for this journey.
I have been organising events for twenty years. This really is a P3M Summit. We have speakers who know their stuff that will bring alive key topics such as; leadership, vision creation, communication, logistics, culture and change.
Steve Wake, co-organiser.
- Bernard Bigot, Director General, ITER
- Professor Steven Cowley, CEO, United Kingdom, Atomic Energy Authority
- Professor Peter Morris, Bartlett School of Construction Management
- Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer, Cranfield University
- Oleg Tumasov, Editor in Chief, Project Management Magazine, Russia
- Didi Hopkins, Director, National Theatre
- Bruno Kahne, Head of Research and Development, Airbus Group Leadership University
- Dr. Harvey Maylor, Cohort Leader Govt Leadership Programme, Said Business School
- Harley Lovegrove, Chairman, Bayard Partnership
- Simon Addyman, Programme Leader, TfL Bank Refurbishment
- Roberto Saban, Head of Engineering, CERN
The conference concludes with dinner at the michelin starred L’espirit de la Violette in a nearby château for those able to stay and network in the most agreeable Mediterranean surroundings.
Tickets to Fusing the World are at the amazing price of 99 EUROS, fantastic value for what the type of experience you will have on the day.